ISO 27001 (also known as 27001:2013) is a worldwide recognized standard for information security management systems (ISMS), designed to be applicable to any organization or business. applicable. Helps organizations and businesses build, manage and secure information systems that are secure, safe and effective.
Part of the ISO 27000 series of information security standards, ISO 27001 is a framework that helps organizations “establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continuously improve an ISMS”.
In particular, ISO 27001 provides regulations and requirements for information security management systems, including: establishment model, operational application, monitoring, review, maintenance, improvement… Is evidence to prove to customers, related parties, regulatory agencies… that the business ensures information management with the motto: All information and data are kept absolutely confidential and safe.
With the motto: Secure customer information, ensure project information security. From the first days of operation, HBPO has focused on meeting resources and people, to protect customer data in absolute safety: Both Physically, Technologically and Humanly.
All services provided at HBPO are guaranteed to comply with information security standards ISO/IEC: 27001:2013. Evaluated, periodically tested and certified by Tuv Nord Vietnam – A member of the TUV NORD group headquartered in the Federal Republic of Germany, a leading group in the field of certification of management systems and systems. Receive products and inspect quality and safety, provide technical solutions… Headquartered in more than 80 countries around the world.
With the measures and technologies that have been applied and are periodically evaluated and inspected by Tuv Nord Vietnam, HBPO confidently commits to Customers:
– Ensure that the company’s business operations are maintained Safe, Secure and Continuous.
– Fully comply with legal regulations, professional requirements, and information security commitments signed with customers and partners.
– Proactively detect and prevent information security risks.
– Strictly comply with policies and regulations on safety and information security.
– Provide adequate resources for the process of establishing, maintaining and improving the information security management system.